The local heritage is historically interesting.
- The Eglise St Aignan (12th-15th centuries) boasts a nave of three rows and possesses twelve pillars of “enigmatiques classes”, obscure origins.
- Le Château de Pouzy (13th -14th century) with its moat, which appears on the “cadastre napoléonnien”, consists of a side porch, above which is mounted the coat of arms of the family Murat, seigneurs de Pouzy.
- La chapelle de Beaumont (17th century) dedicated to Our Lady of Mercy is the subject of a pilgrimage each year in September.
- Le château de Beaumont (19th century) largely dominates the countryside and valley of “La Bieudre”
- A number of fountains and wash houses merit a small detour in the walking trail of “Quatre Rivières” (road-marked).