Surface: 1197 ha
Pop.: 166 h
Inhabitants: Les Neurois
The origins of Neure go back to medieval times, a number of place names testify to this. In 1576, during the Wars of Religion the village was ransacked by a Calvinist army. Today Neure has remained a village of agriculture.
It’s local heritage is St Fiacre church (XVth century) and the “Maison forte” which dominates the convergence of “La Bieudre” and “l’Anduise” rivers.