[./frmpayslevisgb.html]
[./frmchateaugb.html]
[./frmcouzon.gb.html]
[./frmveurdregb.html]
[./frmlurcygb.html]
[./frmneuregb.html]
[./frmpouzygb.html]
[./frmleopardingb.html]
[./frmaccueilgb.html]
[./frmservicesurgencesgb.html]
[./frmassovisitesgb.html]
[./frmpatrimoineeglisesgb.html]
[./frmecobanquesgb.html]
[./frmecoalimentationgb.html]
[./frmloghotelsgb.html]
[./frmliensauvergnegb.html]
[./frmphotosgb.html]
[./frmlimoisefr.html]
[http://www.ot-pays-levis.fr/galeries/limoise/index.html]
[Web Creator] [LMSOFT]
Limoise
Surface: 1256 ha
Pop.: 157 h
Inhabitants: Les Limoisiens
The origins of this village go back to antiquity, In the 12th century, Archambault VI of Bourbon obtained the permission of the ”archevêque de Bourges” to create a new parish. Today, Limoise has remained essentially agricultural with many stock- breeding farms.
Local heritage :
- L’église St Jacques, built in 1888 by the architect Jean- Baptiste Mareau
- The “Château” which dates from the Middle of the 19th century and was constructed by the family ‘Devault de Chambord”
- La maison du Ferronier (19th century) where there are always activities.